Drugs on the Brain

Own topic: I studied the course about the effects of drugs on the brain and interviewed two young children in the age of 8 and 12 to see their perspectives on what ways drugs can damage a human brain and the consequences in the outcome of the damaged brain. 

Brain Podcast

Imani Rothwell (Student 2014)
Imani Rothwell

In my personal experience from the neighborhood I come from I believe that drugs damage brain and it's development. I also Like the importance of this podcast and giving children a voice on their thoughts by making it conversational . I enjoyed this podcast a lot.

Byshera Moore-Williams (Student 2014)
Byshera Moore-Williams

We had the same topic so my option is there. I liked that you had kids answer the questions. I think that the podcast was well timed. Do you think someone older would have given different answers?

Niyala Brownlee (Student 2014)
Niyala Brownlee

I think this is a very cute, and yet important podcast. By doing this project you also had a good effect on society by telling informing two children on how drugs badly effect the brain and the body. Nice facts.

Ellen To (Student 2014)
Ellen To

I believe that drugs can damage the brain and its development. I like that you involved different age ranges. Your podcast sounds a lot like a PSA tied into an interview. I wonder what the other opinions are in those age ranges.

Ellen To (Student 2014)
Ellen To

Ellen To (Student 2014)
Ellen To

Tamatha Lancaster (Student 2014)
Tamatha Lancaster

I like how you went a different route and interviewed little kids and not adults.

I also like how you interviewed more than two kids, and the fact that it was a back and forth type conversation. And the way you ended the podcast was interesting too.

Even though I have a guest on what the opposite side would think, I still wonder what their exact response to this would be.

Danielle Little (Student 2014)
Danielle Little

I enjoyed having a child's point of view of the topic. This is also a positive spin for young child to learn and understand the outcomes of a brain damaged by drugs. How involved were the children with the topic.