Emulation Handbook (The Hate U Give)

Petty G10 Emulation Handbook Template

Sara Frunzi (Student 2020)
Sara Frunzi

Your handbook was great. I learned about the plot, but also about each element. You broke them down really well, explaining what they are and keeping the difference between defense and impact, which I had a lot of trouble with. I also really like that you included some pictures to make your handbook flow easier.

Kai Payton (Student 2020)
Kai Payton

I like your color scheme that's what really caught my eye before I started reading your handbook. Also, all of your Elements were packed with information that helped me understand it in a different way. I enjoyed reading your Emulation Scene.

Kyle Thomas (Student 2020)
Kyle Thomas

I really enjoyed reading your handbook. I ell as though it addresses a huge top in the American Society today. I learned that the author had a message that she wanted to get across in this book. This book is pretty similar to the book that I am currently reading right now. The author wanted to create an image in the reads heads. But anyway, this was very interesting to read.

Shaheed Williams (Student 2020)
Shaheed Williams

It's very clear that you gave your utmost attention to detail in your emulation. I wish you could've added the same logic to another topic because your story was similar to the authors. However, I still loved it and thought it was very emotionally deep.

Mia Concepcion (Student 2020)
Mia Concepcion

Something I learned from your emulation is the importance of being a reliable narrator speaking from first person point of view, because it makes you connect more, and the story feels more real. Something that stood out was your annotations, because I really liked how you color coded the parts of your scene to show the elements you were using. Everything in your handbook was in a nice, calming color scheme, but the annotations were different, which was a pleasing change.

Rasa Watson (Student 2020)
Rasa Watson

I really enjoyed reading your emulation. it was deep, and I want to read more. the only thing that I noticed was that your emulation was pretty similar to the plot of the book, A best friend getting shot. But other than that I enjoyed reading your Handbook.