Final Perspective Drawing

​1. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before?
a. One thing I learned specifically that I didn't know before was how to draw a door in perspective. It was very challenging since it was my first time learning how to draw it but however, I think that I did a nice job overall. 

2. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better?

a. Learning this made my drawings better because my door didn't look fake or like it was glue onto a wall. Unlike an actual door which comes out of the wall and has a border. This skill will also help me in my future drawings as well. 

3. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?

a. If I could redo this assignment I would change the wall I choose to draw. First off, because I think I could have went out of the box and tried something different. Secondly, Change how I drew the stools. I think they look quite fake and not up to my standards. 

4. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?

a. My advice to someone who has never drawn in a one point perspective would be to follow you vanishing point because it is very helpful through each step. Secondly to measure evenly on both sides of your project. My last piece of advice would be to take your time and make mistakes so you can learn from them. 

5. What resource helped you the most and why?

a. I think my past projects we did in class helped me the most because it gave me the resources to look back and see step by step how to make various a vertical and horizontal lines turn into a 3-D room from perspective.