Final Perspective Drawing

unnamed
unnamed
a. What is one thing that your learned specifically that you did not know before?

One thing I have specifically that I've learned was how to make things look more realistic. Especially 3d models. I have learned how to create 3d models and how to make them look like real. 

b. How did leaning this thing make your drawings better?

Learning this made my drawing better in important ways. It made my drawing look even better and it really looks like how the room looks like in real life!

c. If you did this assignment again, what would you do differently?

If i did this assignment again, I would try to color it was it look in real life. 

d. What is your advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing before?

To that someone would be not to rush it too fast. And if you make mistake it's perfectly fine because then you will learn from it and make it look way better! Also know about vanishing point to make your drawing better and more attractable. 

e. What resource helped you the most and why?

Resources that have helped me was the one resource that we got from Ms.Hull. It showed how to do step my step drawing and what are possibly the consequences that we might have to face. Plus resources that have shows 3D models and how they are done.