Fruit Salad Podcast Ep. 1

Isabella Cammisa (Student 2022)
Isabella Cammisa

The Podcast flowed really well. You guys did a good job of including evidence to back up your thoughts and provided good context so that the audience isn't lost while listening. The chemistry between everyone while speaking also made it a lot more fun to listen to. Amazing 10/10

Ella Newburger (Student 2022)
Ella Newburger

I really liked this (from what I listed to so far.) I like the logo and the intro music. I think the discussion you had was well thought out but wasn't too structured that you seemed like robots. Very well done :)

Riley Chobert (Student 2022)
Riley Chobert

Book seems very interesting. I like how you guys talk about how the level of control in this relationship and who has it. It's very interesting how he feels he needs the power in the relationship.

Mira Young (Student 2022)
Mira Young

You guys did a really good job working in quotes from the book and making the conversation interesting and thoughtful. I definitely want to read the book after listening to your podcast. Your chemistry as a group is also very engaging to listen to.

Leo Cohen (Student 2022)
Leo Cohen

I loved how comfortable you all were with each other talking about heavier themes in a book. You used humor to break some of the tension and make it flow a little smoother. The context for the book was also very helpful.

Grace Karlen (Student 2022)
Grace Karlen

I really enjoyed the way you described the book. You provided enough context that those who haven't read the book are able to engage with the ideas you discuss, while also making the plot intriguing and leaving out spoilers.

Grace Karlen (Student 2022)
Grace Karlen

Jacob Farrell (Student 2022)
Jacob Farrell

This podcast makes me feel like I'm in the conversation with you guys, I think this was really well presented. The energy, the flow, and how it felt like they weren't reading off a paper or very tense on the topics they talked about.

Aracely Valenzo-Castro (Student 2022)
Aracely Valenzo-Castro

It was refreshing to hear everyone be honest on the themes that were touched in the book. It didn't feel robotic or read from a script which is also important. I didn't find myself being bored as everyone brought up intriguing ideas.

Aareon Monroe (Student 2022)
Aareon Monroe

there was just a sense of flow that I really liked everyone had something to say. The parts of the book that you covered I really liked and things were backed up

Claire Powell (Student 2022)
Claire Powell

I really enjoyed the introduction because I was able to grasp the full context of the book. I think you got right into it with enough detail to inform the listeners, but not too much to bore us.