Home Network- Rene Hart

My home network includes many components. My coaxial cord connects the world wide web and my modem router. The ethernet cable cords connect to my first and third tv. It also connects to my dad's computer. My family's phones, ipads, computers, second tv, and fourth tv are wireless. I learned that home networks are a lot more confusing then I thought. I think everyone should know about their homework network so they can solve a lot of cable problems themselves and save money. 

Akossiwa Koffi (Student 2021)
Akossiwa Koffi

I noticed that there are a lot of devices and tv's in your house that are connected to the internet. I wonder if Your service and internet is slow because of all the devices connected to it. If not, then I need to know what plan you're on because my internet is slow and I don't even have that many devices connected to it.

Xin Yi Zou (Student 2021)
Xin Yi Zou

I noticed that you have a lot on devices on the diagram and you made it easy to identify the different types of devices you have by using different shapes and color.

Randy Le (Student 2021)
Randy Le

I noticed that you father is the only one using a ethernet cable for the computers. I wonder if your father gets faster internet than the rest of your family. What if your entire family used ethernet cables?