Intimidator Difficulty Part 3 Post for Change

My first two blogs talked about the subject of bullying. If you forget or don’t know my name, I am Aaron Tang. The 1st blog consists of details about my issue, and my 2nd is about opinions. The first blog explained different types of bullying. Also the second blog shows charts on how many people are being affected, and my respond to the crucial bully. Since this is a long journey of my project, there will be some changes. You don’t know why I posted this blog, but I will explain the post change. Another piece of the blog is to raise awareness about my issue. There will be a lot of websites where you can make a big difference! Not but not least, I will create a positive change by creating a video for people to see. Where ever you are, please sit back and enjoy reading the last blog of mine!

After collecting all of my research from the google doc form, many people filled the survey. Not too long ago, I have posted a survey on facebook and twitter for my followers and friends to answer the questions about their opinions and thoughts on bullying. I am satisfied of how many people had submitted their own thoughts. Many people had said bullying is a crucial weapon towards other people because it can hurt people’s feeling. Some people have said that bullying occurs around school. Practically, all of people who filled out the survey were teenagers. Most of them said if they see bullying occurring in the school or any place, they will report to an adult. If you still haven’t completed the survey, feel free to submit one.

There’s always a solution beside hurting each other. Children should be the role model because it shows that they are the better person who stands up for someone, or friend.

It’s time for my post of change. The bottom of this article will be a video about how I can get many views to stop bullying. In the video clip, I had grabbed some volunteers to hold the paper about words that describe the victims and ways to help my community a better society. In the video, it shows how many people are willing to help the problem. I can’t thank so many people who had help me. I have also posted the video on facebook for my friends and they had shared it to other friends to spread the word. Also, I grabbed some quotes from celebrities who had been bullied before and how celebrities may change people’s prospective without commiting suicide, or harming their self or other people.

The website is for somebody who may be in trouble of being the victim.
Click here.

Here is a website for donating money. The money is towards for programs to make an awareness. The website also shows who is the bullied learn about the topic, and how people can help.

If you want to read articles about bullying, there are a lot of resources.

No one can stop you, if you try to help somebody. I want people to not be afraid to step up for somebody because the bullied may be afraid when many people are helping the victim.

What will we do if no nobody cares about bullying? It can impact a lot of the victims. Many families will lose a member when they are not living. We don’t want our future to become a chaos when humans hurt other humans. We can always make a step by helping other people.

Together, we can stop preventing bullying in a matter of time.  “We will make a difference!”

I would to like acknowledge to my english teacher Ms. Dunn, my SAT Emma Hersh because they guided me with all three blogs to have a rich blog. Ms. Dunn had been a wonderful helper because she told us what to write for each blog. Emma Hersh had helped me with editing, and upload my video to the blog. I would like to thank all the people who help me with my video, and revise my three blogs. Lastly, I appreciated for everyone who read all the blogs. 

Bibliography

The video is created by me and I want to make an awareness for people to help other people who are in need. Hope you enjoy my wonderful video about bullying. 
tang
tang
All these ways of bullying need to end right now. 
tang 2
tang 2
We can all stop bullying! 
Shawn2
Shawn2
This shows that people are forcing together to put a stop to bullying. 

Liza Cohen (Student 2015)
Liza Cohen

AARON! I love your video. It was really engaging and really well done. It sent a great message. I loved the quotes. I especially loved how you picked a quote from Demi Lovato. It was helpful if any kids who are being bullied watch the video because they can see that even celebrities have struggled with bullying too. amazing job :)