Kennedy Family Succession P.O.D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVk6c6PBhTw

I really liked doing research on the kennedy family and although we couldn't rewrite the deaths of both John and Robert I really liked taking the time to find out more about the family and looking at what made them so powerful. What made this project rather challenging for me was looking up and finding sources that would actually make since but also taking each and every individual date and rewriting them to fit the change of history I was working with; I noticed that when I changed the date of when one person went home it then had to effect the rest in somewhat of a dominio effect throughout the process. The most interesting fact that I found out was about Robert Kennedy and how he actually pressured John Kennedy after the "Bay Of Pigs" to send a some group of people again to kill Fidel Castro however the plan failed when the C.I.A picked up on the plans which to me were rather interesting because Robert Kennedy didn't come off as direct or someone to want they death of people.

The impact of individuals change history records by flipping and changing dramatically what we view as something one man is capable of doing in the sense that if someone were to single-handedly stop a powerful dictatorship in another country they would be looked at as a hero and someone who needs to be coveted with awards and from there history records talk and praise this one person for what they have done. However systemic changes effect history records because they are looked at as something that took time and a group and so they change the way we look at the group aspect of things and how we go about doing things in the future with peers and groups. One decision I think can be very influential because if you look at the issue with the U.S. and the Cuba issue I think the decision to go in and try to stop Fidel Castro changed quickly how we did things and what information we used because we learned from that that everything we thought we knew we didn't . I feel like this project could be improved by giving more time because I feel that because of other projects and things that we needed to turn in and do not only effected how much overall effort was put into the project but rushed it overall, I also feel that this project could be improved by allowing every point from history to be explored ie. the kennedy assassinations of the assassination of Martin Luther King because I think not allowing those to be done limited us to something that although is a piece from history a piece that would have been interesting to see how someone took that point of "if kennedy survived the gunshot" and what would have been different. If we could do this project over I would definitely change the P.O.D. that I chose just because although it is very interesting I feel that it took a lot of time to get exact dates to match.