Krypton

20170608_100414-01
20170608_100414-01
My element that I have is Krypton, it has a atomic number of 36. It was founded in 1898 by Sir William Ramsay and Morris Travers. It is used in energy saving lights and in some flash lamps used in high-speed photography. I got this ides for the picture because you can find radioactive krypton in the gases of nuclear reactors.

The first thing that we did to create this was draw an image on a paper that was 4 by 6. We the copied it backwards on a thin piece of paper. We traced it on a piece of styrofoam thin board. We dented any part that we wanted the be negative space. We put a thin layer of paint on it and pressed it down on a piece of paper so the paint would transfer to the paper. After we let it dry we cut it out and cut out a 6 by 8 piece of construction paper. We finally glued our piece int he middle of the construction paper. If I were to do this again I would ty to make a better piece that didn't have so many white spots on it. I liked making the drawling the best because I really like to draw and I'm very creative.