Lewis' Slide

Hello, I'm Lewis. My goal for my presentation is to make everyone's day a little bit better. I chose my background because I am 100% certain that every student in this room can relate to this picture. We all have times where we feel like our lives are just so bad. But as we grow older, we see that those teenage crisis years/growing up years were actually funny experiences. We all can remember a time where we through a fit over something we thought we wanted bad, now we look back on it and laugh. For example, when I was little I wanted a giraffe. My mom obviously said "no" because it wasn't realistic to have a giraffe living in my closet. For two weeks I cried "give me giraffe"(Lionel). Now I think "what in the world was I thinking asking for a giraffe?". At that time this was a negative in my life. But it has helped me grow into the realistic thinker I am now, which can be looked at as a development in life. So whenever you are feeling down because something bad is going on in your life, just know that it is helping you develops a detailed picture called life.

123
123