My slide represent something about my culture and something about me and the social teen life. It was created for the cause to be noticed, be remembered by others, to be read or understood by others and also for some to take some actions.
Why does my slide look the way it does? Well, as you can see my whole background is black and the main purpose of that was so the people can visualize the items that were being displayed at the front. Not sure if you guys did notice or not but all the pictures that are in the slide, there background was been cut off my an internet program that I found. I didn't ant to put differ background at one slide that is supposed to represent something. Plus emptiness was my main deal so if I inserted those background that came with the pic, my main value will be eliminated.
As for another reason us teenagers these days....we look up to stars, celebrities and what they do. They are like our idol! But are we following them in a right way?
Hey There! This is Tahmid back again. I
have received alot of criticism due to my previous slide not making
sense to some people or it was hard for them to catch it up in couple
seconds. SO, I've changed everything for my second slide and made a
completely new one following what my classmates had to say.
1. One of my classmates said my previous slide was really crowded. So, on this slide I have tried to make the slide as empty as possible even though it took most of the space. In the presentation websites that we have received, we also saw the main detail of emptiness and I've worked it out on my new slide.
2. Second thing I changed on my new slide was that the catchy part. On the presentation site they've told us that to make sure you slide is welly visual-able so anyone can understand it in couple seconds. I think I've did a good on making that.
3. Third is I've learned from my classmates was the contrast. My previous slide had bad contrast and bad pictures which caused my slides to look really horrible. But on this slide I've tried to make the background orange-yellowish so the black and white birds can represent widely and the one colorful bird catches viewers eyes.
4. Another thing was the font I chose. I tried to pick out the best front that goes with the slide. That font best matches the slide because the birds dancing and flying all over and the font represent the freedom.
5. Another of my goal was to give a message or word out to the viewers who will see my slide. They can get a positive info by looking at it and it surely won't take that long time for them to recognize what it really means.
My purpose of the second slide was to catch viewers attention and put all my criticism in one place and make the second slide a better representable one. I've changed lots of important details and hope it all worked out all. Thanks for reading my blog and I hope you've learn something from it.
I didn't make a lot of changes in my slide because the things my classmates said about my slide were about the font of the slide and the word "hidden". So i changed the color of the word "hidden" into black and i changed the font into more welcoming font.
Hello I'm Nevrid and
in my presentation is about showing people that no matter how much you think
you know someone, that someone will have something you don't know (secrets). My
slide is a slide that some of us can relate to. I constructed my slide the way
i did because, it shows the things i learned from learning from the websites
that i read. It shows the message which is bright and clear and contrasts with
the dark background. So readers eyes will immediately be attracted to the
message and will be able to get the message quickly. The moon also plays a part
on the slide because it shows the meaning of the words and it doesn't take much
space on the slide. The message i wrote, also helps me remember what i need to
say for the presentation, just by taking a quick glance at it.
Hello, I'm Lewis. My goal for my presentation is to make everyone's day a little bit better. I chose my background because I am 100% certain that every student in this room can relate to this picture. We all have times where we feel like our lives are just so bad. But as we grow older, we see that those teenage crisis years/growing up years were actually funny experiences. We all can remember a time where we through a fit over something we thought we wanted bad, now we look back on it and laugh. For example, when I was little I wanted a giraffe. My mom obviously said "no" because it wasn't realistic to have a giraffe living in my closet. For two weeks I cried "give me giraffe"(Lionel). Now I think "what in the world was I thinking asking for a giraffe?". At that time this was a negative in my life. But it has helped me grow into the realistic thinker I am now, which can be looked at as a development in life. So whenever you are feeling down because something bad is going on in your life, just know that it is helping you develops a detailed picture called life.
I learned that my previous font was hard to read, and didn't fit with the overall design. I also learned that the colors did not contrast well, and my quote was too long. I revised my slide, and tried to make colors and shapes match. To do this I added a green hue over the picture to help distinguish the text. I also used rule of thirds from top to bottom making the text, the kaaba, and the crowd. The white in crowd matched with text as well.