Media Fluency: Donald Moses V.2

Google slide for tech (3)

I found the feedback I got from my peers helpful but one of the things I couldn’t change were the images as I couldn’t find a high resolution picture of what I used in my first slide but I did do what I wanted to do and make it “bleed”. Another thing that was pointed out was that I had a bright green line that made it stand out and wanted more attention and also remove a bar I had the color black. Another thing I changed was I made a part of the text very small and the exclamation marks way big at first so now the part of the text is bigger and the exclamation marks smaller so it's more visible. One thing I didn’t notice until editing was that the boxes I colored for the slide showed the lines of the box so I fixed that so you don’t see the lines of the boxes.

Orlando Irizarry (Student 2020)
Orlando Irizarry

Donald your slide shows that you have listened and fixed your errors in your slide that really needed help. Now i can tell your slide really contrast with the pictres and back ground but great job.

Asnain Khan (Student 2020)
Asnain Khan

The colors work well with the background, but the pictures are bleeding. Also, I think that you should use a different font to make your slide more attractive.

Sara Frunzi (Student 2020)
Sara Frunzi

The color contrasts well, but the way the photos are bleeding doesn't make sense. Also, if I were you, I'd use a different font because this one isn't very appealing, and I wouldn't italicize those words because it doesn't make sense. 75.

Siarra Cummings (Student 2020)
Siarra Cummings

The color contrast works really well with your slides. The only thing you should fix is the pictures. If your words are gonna be really big on the side center your pictures more so people know.