Based off of the critique I received on my initial slide, I made a lot of changes.For my first change, I cut down on the textual notes a lot. I shortened the bullet points and got rid of the main point box. I then enlarged the text box so it was easy to read and filled up more of the space. Then I cropped the tri-pod off of the camera and enlarged that as well. I took the filmstrip texture and put it on both sides of the images, then put a black divider between the pictures. I switched the bottom two images because one of them didn’t match the color of the other two so it looked best to put it in the middle. I took the title of the presentation, made it a bit smaller and moved it to the right a little bit so it wasn’t so close to the edge. Through this I’ve learned that consistency is important and that size is an important factor in visual artwork.