Mmarant's Love Note!

Morgan Marant
Favorite Spot - Penn's Landing 
Neighborhood - Old City
Address - Penn's Landing, Near 2nd & Front Street

My name is Morgan Marant, I am a senior in Philadelphia. I am a young entrepreneur, an avid reader and a lover of all things tasty. I intend to be a Psychology major at Spelman College in Atlanta, Georgia. 

Years in Philadelphia - 17 Born & Raised
Current Home - Overbrook Park

My Love Note- 

Dear Penn's Landing, 
Ice Skating. Fireworks. Concerts. Skate Park. Could you be any more versatile? Penn's Landing, thank you for providing a fun place for me to relax, party and make memories. One of my best moments of my life took place on your threshold. Meeting my idol and the love of my life, Childish Gambino, will live fondly in my memory forever. Thank you for your amazing concerts, that includes the Mad Decent Block Party, where I saw an Amish man crowd surf. I'll never forget traveling to Penn's Landing every 4th of July to watch the fireworks every year with my family. Now, it's a tradition that I value dearly. Penn's Landing, you're one of the best places to go, especially for a nice cheap date. Believe me, I've had plenty of those. I can't forget the moments of falling and feeling the joy of watching others fall in the Winter months where I would go with my friends for over priced ice skating. Thank you for introducing me to other Philadelphia natives of different backgrounds, ethnicities and form different parts of the city. When I leave Philadelphia, I think I'll miss you the most, excluding Jim's Steaks. I love you Penn's Landing!

Sincerely,
Morgan Marant
Penns_landing_sign
Penns_landing_sign
mad01
mad01
mad03
mad03