Msanders Love note

Favorite spot: Mt Airy Playground
Neighborhood: Mt. Airy
Address: Sprague Street

1 am a student at Science Leadership Academy and an Editor for MightyPost. I love watching and playing sports in general, but I also enjoy videogames, bike riding and watching Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Current Home: Mt Airy, Sprague Street.

​Dear Philadelphia Eagles,

Thank you for ruining the last 13 years of my life. I thought that you guys were SuperBowl contenders, but I can see that I was wrong. Now I am quitting on being an Eagles fan. Hahahaha just kidding. Even though they Eagles have disappointed me since 2004, I am still a die hard Eagles fan. I can remember the 4th and 23 and the Miracle at the New Meadowlands like they were yesterday. Watching every game since 1999 I can say I had some great memories and some awful ones.

I remember the first game I went to to which was 20-10 win against the Bucs in 2002. That was one of my favorite games as a young kid. It was a game that made me believe that the Eagles are the best team in the NFL. I also remember SuperBowl XXXIX. Even though you guys lost it was a great experience watching my favorite team in one of the biggest games ever.

Even though the Eagles haven't had the same success since 2004 I still have high hopes for the birds. I have full confidence in Chip Kelly and I believe he can be the coach to take us back to the promise land. I know the Eagles are a work in progress but there is nothing I can do but support what ever decision Chip Kelly makes. Especially the decision at quarterback. And what ever happens in the near future, I will always have the song stuck in my heart. E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES
url-3
url-3