My project

Vincent Russell (Student 2013)
Vincent Russell

Your project is very nice. I like it being a weebly, the information is all organized. The content is good also, and I like some titles. It was also, easy to read along to.

Pauline Garcia (Student 2013)
Pauline Garcia

I love love love your project! The formatting is intense and the picture is wicked! At first I thought its going to be boring because of whatever reason but then when I started to read it, its pretty interesting! Nice job big guy. MUY BUENOOO :D

Annisa Ahmed (Student 2013)
Annisa Ahmed

There is a great use of photos, quotes and other primary sources that plop me right in the center of action, which is just splendid. And as an added plus, the format in which the articles are told is somewhat like a story. The pieces are simple and easy to follow, and even though there is the occasional grammar or punctuation mess up, that does not take away from the project as a whole. And so, me gusta.

Terrance Oliveri-Wiliams (Student 2013)
Terrance Oliveri-Wiliams

Nice visual layout Serg. It was consistent and it was enjoyable to look at. I feel like you rushed into the context, assuming the reader would automatically know the names and roles of the people you mentioned. You could have dumbed it down a bit, and gave a little more background information. I do like the simplicity of which event represented the reaction, revolution and reform. I didn't really understand what the articles were, but I did find one piece that was written in first person. Overall, it was a really good project, just some clarification issues should be made.