1) I learned many things throughout this project. The most helpful thing was vanishing point and orthogonal line.
2) Learning about the vanishing point made my drawing better because most of the line I have to draw for vanishing point.
3) If I did this assignment again, I will more focused on my windows.
4) My advice to someone who has never drawn a one point perspective drawing is to always make more focused on vanishing. The vanishing point is a most important drawing for a one point perspective drawing because all your lines end up going back to vanishing point.
5) The slideshow was the resource because the instructions were very clear and the pictures were easy to look.