Payton McQuilkin's Approved Slide

tech slide #1, Payton McQulikin  (2)

While doing my slide I realized that the picture for my phone was not as important as the other creative ideas on my slide. I kept my typography with my name in the same place, I also added some typography. I added a few adjectives I thought that described me. I kept the pictures of me and the softball field. This kept the idea of one slide one point. I learned that when making a slide you must be creative, you must do research, and supported reason behind every move you make on your slide. This at first was hard because I was nervous and don’t enjoy speaking much in front of others. I also learning a lot about taking in criticism.

Mayah Gold (Student 2020)
Mayah Gold

I agree with Sara, it was a smart decision to take away the other photo. Your slide is pleasing and pretty to the eye, but there are a few changes that could be made. For instance, there isn't a main focus point, so I didn't know where my eyes should go. Also, your top left photo is bleeding, making the viewer uncomfortable. Overall, I would give you an 85.

Louisa Strohm (Student 2020)
Louisa Strohm

I think your slide looks much better now without the picture of the phone. Before it looked over crowded and now it looks evenly spaced and nice. Your color scheme is still nice and pleasing to the eye. One thing I would change about it would be the adjectives at the bottom and I would make them straight instead of on a slant.

Orlando Irizarry (Student 2020)
Orlando Irizarry

I really like that your probably the only that focuses on one thing because when I looked @ your slide and i see a picture of you which determines the slide is about you than I also notice that You like softball because I see a softball field. Than your background shows that you like maroon. Pretty much you slide is really great

Kyla Gladney-Enos (Student 2020)
Kyla Gladney-Enos

I like that you didn't make the pictures bleed a lot like you did in the last slide. This one looks much more mature. I'd try to make those words at the bottom a little bigger so people can read it. You deserve a 95.

Sara Frunzi (Student 2020)
Sara Frunzi

I feel like ti was a good decision to take away the photo of the phone. To make this more like glance media, I'd take away a few of the words, maybe positive and friendly. It also doesn't make much sense that the softball field bleeds off the edge. Overall, I'd give you a 95 because this is very aesthetically pleasing.