Perspective Drawing by Dejah Harley

The project had a background to it. I had to draw two different things before I drew my final drawing. The first drawing was the perspective of drawings. We were learning how to draw boxes from a worm and bird's view. I drew a horizon line in the center of the page. The worm was at the bottom left of the page and the bird was at the upper right of the page. If I drew a box in the bottom left portion of the horizon line, it would be as if I was looking at the box from the bird's perspective. If I drew a box from the upper right portion of the horizon line, it would be as if I at the box from the worm's perspective. The second drawing that I did showed me how to pay attention to detail. Mrs. Hull told everyone in the class to take put their shoe and draw it. I sat the shoe in front of me and started drawing it paying attention to little details. These two drawing helped me greatly with the final drawing. 

For the final drawing, I had to draw Mrs. Hull's room. We had to take perspective into play by using horizontal and orthogonal lines. I also had to pay attention to little details in her room. When I was drawing this, I split my work into for sections on the piece of paper. Each day I would work on a different section. This helped y workload. This was a hard project to complete because it required a lot of effort. However, the other drawing helped me to understand what I was doing a lot better. 

Drawing I thought were well drawn:

Tamatha Lancaster's picture was very well drawn. It was realistic. She payed attention to little details. It was neatly done. When I was looking at it, I felt like I was in the room. 

Screen shot 2011-04-05 at 1.18.27 PM
Screen shot 2011-04-05 at 1.18.27 PM