Puerto Rico Alejandro(Alex), Angelica( Taytiana), Pedro (Peter)

https://www.wevideo.com/hub/#media/ci/510093416

Kobe Nabried (Student 2017)
Kobe Nabried

Everyone spoke pretty clearly, and the visuals matched up with the script well, but this video wasn't very engaging. I'm sure that with more practice and script reading it could have sounded more interesting. Still a decent job though.

Claire Byrnes (Student 2018)
Claire Byrnes

Clear audio for the most part and visuals were great. I suggest practicing your script a bit more so you can add emotion to the story and be fully confident with the pronunciations.

Lydia Anderson (Student 2018)
Lydia Anderson

Accents are very good, I like that you labeled things. I would suggest maybe putting a few more photos with you guys as a group, so we can get a general sense of what you guys felt about the places you went to.

Wesley Midgett (Student 2018)
Wesley Midgett

Your accents are good and the visuals make me want to visit. I like that you put labels so that it was easy to identify. Also, it sounds more like a story than just information.

Kathryn Kopf (Student 2018)
Kathryn Kopf

Great accents and pronunciation when talking, and I appreciate the labels so I know exactly where you are when you are talking about a place. Next time try to make your audio and sentences flow together more, so it's not like you are just reading off a script but you are telling us an awesome story.

Asher Swartz (Student 2018)
Asher Swartz

Everyone's pronunciation was very good, and you chose a lot of interesting places to talk about. There were some video stutters near the end though, didn't know what that was. All in all, it was very good.