Q#4 Benchmark

• What did you set out to do?
For this english benchmark my goal was to craft a reflective piece on my experience with facing challenges in my life and how that related to me becoming a diplomat in society. From my experiences I've also tied this with me going to college and how I expect my college experience to prepare me to become a better leader in the future. 

• How does your work incorporate the art of storytelling?
While writing my passage I've decided to describe all of my experiences in depth. Usually in story telling authors always describe their stories in depth and also include imagery, which I have decided to include. 

• What do you hope your audience gains from your work?
I would really like the audience to take my personal experiences with facing challenges and incorporate them into their own lives. I don't want them to take exactly the same scenarios however, I would like for them to generate there own ideas based on my scenarios that I have given them and use it for their own lives.

• What did you gain from doing this work. 
I've gained better confidence for explaining my struggles and my plans for improving my future. I feel better explaining my situation and I also feel confident that my story would help to improve other people's views on how they deal with their own problems.

https://docs.google.com/a/scienceleadership.org/document/d/1bsdWAAp433gPvwktQ0NlFzWazML0zEkJVNnjhh9rH3k/edit