Q1BM: Español Proyecto de Dakota

Reflection

What grade would you assign yourself for each category?

Exceeds Expectations

20-19

Meets Expectations

18-16

Approaches Expectations

15-13

Does Not Meet Expectations

12-1

Design

17

Knowledge

19

Application

17

Presentation

17

Process

18

TOTAL: 88

Strengths of your process or product

Weaknesses of your process or product

- pictures

- sentences (structure)

- verbs

- recordings

- some conjugations 

- simple

How did you apply the SLA core values to your project?

I used collaboration to practice saying the words on my slides and checking over each other's work.. I used presentation by using Keynote and recording everything that was on my slides. Which is presenting, just not in the typical way. I used inquiry because I asked questions to other students on how to format sentences, how to say certain things, and asking if they can check over my work.

What did you learn about Spanish through completing this project?

I learned about the past tense verbs. I knew about them before but, I couldn't ever memorize them, which I can do now. Also, I learned that ir and ser have the same conjugation for past tense. 

What did you change about your final project based on peer feedback?  What did you change based on Srta. G’s feedback?

I changed a lot of verbs because they were in the wrong order. I changed where I put some commas at and other punctuations.

If you had the opportunity to start your project all over again, how would you do it differently?

I would practice more on the pronunciation because I know those could be better. Also, I would do the project on a different application like, IMovie or IPhoto so I could add more effects and such.

Did you enjoy this project? Why or why not?

I did enjoy this project because I was able to see my friends' pictures from when they were younger. We got to have fun and laugh each other. While, we learned how to talk about the pictures in Spanish. 

Explain this project in your own words.  (the mission, etc.)

The mission of this project was to demonstrate what we learned from the previous lessons. We had to learn the past - tense verbs about our past summers. Also, we had to use the new adjectives, verbs, and locations that we learned to talk about our past summers.

Everything fell apart when it came to the recordings. It was really challenging for me to get it to sound right. Even when I thought it sounded right, I knew it was probably wrong. I just tried my best to make sure it was understandable.

MY VIDEO (: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12710501/photos%20of%20summer.key

Tamatha Lancaster (Student 2014)
Tamatha Lancaster

i like the second slide, how you had the pictures set up. I suggest that you practice the pronunciation more because there was one slide with you stumbled on ia word. Why did you choose to do a key note?

Jamekea Lee (Student 2014)
Jamekea Lee

1.) What did you like/liked? I liked the way you had your pictures set up. 2.)Suggestions for improvement. Use different color slides to bring out your pictures more 3.) Question No questions

Ellen To (Student 2014)
Ellen To
  1. I like how you went from childhood summer to this past summer.
  2. Have a ending slide? Try using different slides to make the picture bigger and the slide shorter.
  3. What did you like most about the project??