Q2 Media Fluency

My slide has a picture of multiple gray eggs in the back with one bright red egg up front with the two words “BE DIFFERENT” in all caps right next to it. I wanted my slide to be simple and easy to understand with just a glance since it is a visual aid. After going on and reading the Presentation Zen website I had obtained enough information to know how to make my slide better with contrast,emptiness,size,alignment and more. The red egg is in the front and with a very vivid warm red it catches anyone's eye which is why I used it. Also the red contrasts with the gray and the darker red that the text is in. I also utilized spacing and emptiness so that the slide wouldn't get crowded and so you would be able to see everything clearly. Also so that everything would take up a balanced amount of space.

Now dealing with the size I wanted to make sure that people really far away could see it with no problem. I only put those two words on the slide because the picture is enough to get my point across that its okay to be different just look at me and inspires other people to be themselves also and not follow the crowd.   

Be Different
Slide reflection:

I changed the color of the  "E" in the word different to red so that it could further get the point across to be different. Also because of the advice I got from my peers during our class discussion. I also got rid of the underlining of the words and the period of the end because everyone wanted It gone so badly. Furthermore I changed the color of the words to match the gray eggs.finally i got rid of the negative space within my slide so now the words are aligned. During the discussion I've learned a lot of vocabulary and how to look at pictures and billboards in a different way.Also I learned not to use negative space between words because it's distracting to the eye. I will never look at anything the same after the class discussion and will forever look at a billboard or advertisment and think "does that follow the rule of thirds ?" 
Be Different