This is so phony!

Sergey Kuznetsov (Student 2013)
Sergey Kuznetsov

There is no way to predict what future of cell phones would be, but right now, google is making special glasses through which you can… well… do the same thing that you do with your Iphone or whatever you have, but it will responde to voice commands. Yes it is, but not the cellphones themselves, the radio waves that they release.

Sergey Kuznetsov (Student 2013)
Sergey Kuznetsov

Well, I guess I'll try to answer this question. I would presume that you are asking "what is bad about the phone?" And if that is the case, than the only bad part of the phone is the fact that it uses radio waves to transfer voice, which can potentially give you cancer. Everything else, texting on the streets, calling while driving and things that are very hazardous to health, are simply people being silly and forgetting what could happen to them!

Sergey Kuznetsov (Student 2013)
Sergey Kuznetsov

Obviously because now we can transfer information from one place to another at a speed of light! I am seriously confused about what you are asking for number two, really, I'll answer it if you rephrase it.

Sergey Kuznetsov (Student 2013)
Sergey Kuznetsov

The cell phone's actual name is Cellular phone (nothing to do with biology) and that name was simply as much as a thoughtless name as a "mobile phone" or "telephone" simply to sound smarter.

The same man who invented the telegraph, Samuel Soemmering

Sergey Kuznetsov (Student 2013)
Sergey Kuznetsov

Both are using radio waves to transfer information from one point to another around the world. All radio waves travel with the speed of light, so I would say that A, both are very good at doing what they are supposed to do, and B the only differences would be in the types of waves that they are using, and to be honest, I do not know which waves they are using, but I am pretty sure that they are the same.

The numbers joined around the time IMTS was not cool anymore, and Motorola and cellular phones became "cool" :D