12 year old in Cambodia

This is the link to my story.

The life of a 12 year old Cambodian is hard to watch from afar. When I was 12, I was working hard in school to make my family proud and also working hard because I knew I needed to try my best if I wanted to support my family when I grew up. Here, this 12 year old is working in the worse possible conditions for money that can barely support his family, but every cent counted. This was new to me though, because my family used to live this life back in Cambodia. My great grandparents died from starvation to support my grandma and her brothers and sisters because they knew they will last longer than they would. The hard part for me was actually looking at the pictures. When this 12 year old is 40, he will still have the same tough life as he is having now because Cambodia doesn't have much funds for their people and nearly 60% of the population lives in poverty. He will either be providing for his own family, but 14 hours or more of labor will be the same for him because he knows if he stops for one bit, someone else will get the money that he needs.