Are You in Risk?

Diabetes-and-obesity
Diabetes-and-obesity
Many people all over the world weigh more than what they should. Doctors call them overweight. When a person is extremely heavy or fat, doctors call this state of being obesity. Anyone who is about 20 pounds or heavier than his or her desirable weight, is considered overweight. People who are more than 30 or 40 pounds heavier than they should be are considered obese. If we don’t change these statistics, then our next generation will be in greater risk of illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure and even cancer.

In accordance to the center for disease control, we are eating ourselves into an epidemic of diabetes. According to the international diabetes foundation states "Diabetes and obesity are the biggest health challenges of the 21st century. Since 1999, diabetes has affected more than 16 million Americans. That has increased by more than 40 percent in the last decade. During the same time span obesity increased from 12 percent to 20 percent. Last year diabetes increased by 6 percent and obesity increased by 52 percent. About 80 and 90 percent of Americans with type two diabetes are obese. In relation obesity has a big impact in your health by increasing the risk of diabetes.

Obesity has been linked to other health problems such as high blood pressure. High blood pressure occurs when the body is in hypertension. When children are overweight r obese, they start to get tired quicker. This causes the body greater increase of high blood pressure. Many children in the United States do not realize the risks of being overweight or obese. Many people in the U.S have High blood pressure and the majority of the population is either overweight or obese. These conditions can hurt you so bad that can increase the risks of cancer.

The human body needs certain fats and oils in the body to be completely functional. When humans abuse of those body fats and intake more than the percentage they need, then they are hurting themselves and are in greater risk of obesity. When some Like all of the sections of fat in your body are full and you keep in taking food, your body gets bigger and not full of muscle but full of junk. This slows down the metabolism and your body can’t flush out all of the excessive fats. As a result, you can develop certain types of cancers because the human body was not able to flush out the negative oils out of the human system.

By eating the foods that you find the most “delicious” and not taking care of your body you can suffer from many different thins. You can get various types of diseases from high blood pressure to even cancer. If we don’t change the life style in American children, then the next generation will be harder to protect from these horrid illnesses. Just because you think certain things are healthy for the human body doesn’t mean they are. Take care of yourself and be sure to be aware of the risks of obesity.

obesity_risk_factors
obesity_risk_factors

Zoe Siswick (Administrator)
Zoe Siswick

Great research. This is very professionally researched and written. I am interested to learn more about your personal connection and interest in the subject matter.

Rabbi Awsan (Student 2015)
Rabbi Awsan

I noticed you did a lot of information and research on diabetes and high blood pressure. I wander why you choose to bring up this point when its a lot of issues going on all over the world. What if you hyperlink some of your website where you got your information from.