Blog Post #2

• Who did I speak with and why did I choose that person?
    I spoke with a girl named Laurasp from Spain because she's a girl and she's arund my age range. She was really nice and she helped me a lot.  
  • What did you learn about them? What did you learn from them?

I learned that she lives in Spain and likes a lot of different types of music. 
  • How did this interaction help you move towards achieving your personal goal?

This interaction helped me because I learned a lot more about Spanish culture. I also wanted to know about the daily life of a person who lives in another country. 
  • What specifically did you do well according to your goals/expectations?

I improved on my vocabulary and grammar she helped me speak more fluently. 
  • What specifically do you need to improve on? (Quote specific things you said or did and what you would have done or said if you could do it again)

I struggle with a lot of things that have to do with the tenses. Like i get the past and future tenses mixed up. 
Laurasp
Laurasp

Mecca Sharrieff (Student 2013)
Mecca Sharrieff

What I liked about the way you went about this project was that it was really authentic and true to yourself. You didn't try to sound all fancy or use big words you didn't know. You also admitted what you have trouble with, which was very good. My suggestion would be maybe to read some books in Spanish, because the more you see the tenses, the more you remember them.