Blowback: Longnu, Tyler, & Bethany ^.<3

Uncle Sam: ATTACK!
Birdy Bob: Consequences? Big time.
375200_196225800468475_100002431696956_415220_1548235065_n
Uncle Sam: Why do they hate us?
Birdy Bob: I told you so!
386048_196226593801729_100002431696956_415237_1501107160_n

Sergey Kuznetsov (Student 2013)
Sergey Kuznetsov

This is a very interesting cartoon. I definitely commend you for drawing something as detailed as it. It is very self explanatory which is really good, however uncle sam lost his hat, which is disappointing, and it is harder to understand if that is Uncle Sam or some other dude in his underwear.

Terrance Oliveri-Wiliams (Student 2013)
Terrance Oliveri-Wiliams

I had no clue that the person in the bottom picture was Uncle Sam, mainly because he's bald, wearing shorts and is dead. If this is not the case, it is much more understandable. I think this cartoon is really hard to interpret, but it's a really good presentation. Shading is GREAT in this cartoon and the images are terrific. I think the searching for the message of the cartoon really distracts the audience from just how awesome is really is.

Cecelia Baez (Student 2013)
Cecelia Baez

LOLOL LONGEST DISCUSSION EVER ABOUT THIS PICTURE!So.. there was the debate about not understand how the image below was a picture of Uncle Sam or if it was a picture of an american citizen. The first drawing does into the idea of the "manly" section of the united states. ATTACK ATTACK. How we attack and the army. of course of eagle will go! but the after effect is clearly stated that nothing good comes from it. AMerica will view the goverment/army badly for their poor chose in attacking. Thing's coming right back at chaa.

Cecelia Baez (Student 2013)
Cecelia Baez

Pauline Garcia (Student 2013)
Pauline Garcia

The first thing that I notice was the second picture. I noticed how it looked like the bird punched the person that made the person lie on the floor. It's like power and defeat. I notice that the person is not wearing any shoes or proper clothes for battle or what so ever, in short, they are vulnerable.

Vincent Russell (Student 2013)
Vincent Russell

In the first picture Uncle Sam represents the U.S./Government and the Eagle represents the Military. The government says "Attack!" and the eagle says, "Consequences? Big time". This shows some divide between what the government thinks and the military. In the second picture Uncle sam says "Why do they hate us?" and the Eagle says "I told you so". This shows blowback because later the guy has an arrow in his foot and he is unclear why. Overall, nice drawings and good ideas.

Matthew Walker (Student 2013)
Matthew Walker

Ok so I can see how this is Blowback. I like how you represent the bald eagle as americas forces is what im guessing and uncle sam really represents the control of the forces otherwise america. In the first picture I see that you have uncle sam telling the bald eagle to attack and in the second he is attacking a guy who would represent another country. This will have its consequences. Good job.

Chelsea Smith (Student 2013)
Chelsea Smith

I really like that you guys drew two different pictures, because that what blowback is. Blowback is like cause and affect. The first picture shows them all about attacking and then it shows the bird angry and a injured guy. They are wondering why America is so hated, but the answer is the blowback and all the attack. The bird stands for America and the man in the first picture with the bird is uncle sam which also shows America.