C Band - Paraguay

Jhazzelle Majarucon (Student 2018)
Jhazzelle Majarucon

I think that the video was very well-organized especially having the names of each speaker at the bottom left of the page which was easier for us to know who's speaking. The pace was just right and transitions were smooth.

Jamal Hampton (Student 2018)
Jamal Hampton

The way that this group pronouced the Spainsh vocabulary was on points and was really accurate. I really enjoyed how you connect the pictures and the audio together because usually the pictures and audio dont match up. In addition, I noticed that used guys include gar, zar, and car verbs which made me know that you guys knew what you guys were talking about. Great video!

Paul-Ann Whyte (Student 2018)
Paul-Ann Whyte

I like how you labeled who was talking. The audio was very clear and you guys talked at a reasonable paced. I also liked how each person focused on one part of Paraguay. I think you guys did a very good job.

Madison Harris (Student 2018)
Madison Harris

This spanish was very clear to understand and I enjoyed watching the visuals as well. I also liked how the person that was speaking their name was at the bottom of the slide. But overall, it was calming and I liked it.

Cindy Chen (Student 2018)
Cindy Chen

I like how the name are in the bottoms for the person speaking. It is interesting to hear everyone in your group member talking and how everyone spoke clearly.

Menduyarka Dennis (Student 2018)
Menduyarka Dennis

This is a really nice video. I know this doesn't really count, but I would have liked to hear some music of the country if that was possible. There were parts that had some pauses while you guys talked, but that seems normal at this pace. One thing I like about the video were the visuals, and I also liked how the video didn't just have one voice with everyone. This was a nice video. Good Job :D

Israh Mohammed (Student 2018)
Israh Mohammed

I really enjoyed the visuals in your video. It had such a calming feel to it. Also, I could hear your voices clearly throughout the length of the video. I really like how you put the names of the speaker in the caption, because then we know who's saying what.

Destiny Patton (Student 2018)
Destiny Patton

I liked how you put the person who was speaking name at the bottom. That was very smart. One thing that I would have like to see is more pictures but, the ones that you did have were nice.