Célfie..

photo (1)
photo (1)
photo
photo
photo 1
photo 1

Many people take selfies for different reasons. To share them with friends, to keep them in private albums, or the usual flick of the day. Personally, selfies have become an everyday ritual in my life. I take them when I’m happy, sad, mad, or in any kind of mood. Of course there is something more behind just the picture. The selfie represents something with more meaning. I took lots of consideration when choosing three self portraits that represent my life. While I am a very private person, most of my life could be told through just one selfie. My friends are a big part of my life and is in 90% of my pictures. They appear in the picture but how they contribute to my life doesn’t. They are strong people who build my character each day and I think that is something you could not just tell from a selfie. My next portrait reflects the great love that I have for food. Chipotle is my favorite restaurant and I present that to the world clearly, with almost every post. The last picture reflects what I like to do in my free time. Stories help define my life and I spend a great deal of time reading and relating the books I read to my life. Throughout all of these pictures they all have one similarity. They are things that impact and influence my life and is apart of it everyday. This is how I reflect myself to the world with the things seen and unseen.