Emulation Handbook: The Rest Of Us Just Live Here

Kyla Gladney-Enos Emulation Handbook Template

Kyle Thomas (Student 2020)
Kyle Thomas

I liked how creative you have got with this project. Also, I like the structure of your project. During this project, you really explained everything really well. Another thing is that I like how you analyze/explain things about the author because it was really informative.

Nhu Lai (Student 2020)
Nhu Lai

I really love the way that you set up your project, it really organizes and really easy to follow along. The slide is really creative.

Payton McQuilkin (Student 2020)
Payton McQuilkin

I think it was really cool how the chapters have summaries, that sounded helpful. I easily get lost in books and that sounds really interesting to help the reader get back on track. I liked how you had the example quotes, they were a nice touch. Overall great job!

Adil Shamsud-Din (Student 2020)
Adil Shamsud-Din

I like how you were able to be really creative, your slides drew my attention in. your slides were very color, it was easy to follow and everything was in place great job

Serenity Baruzzini (Student 2020)
Serenity Baruzzini

I learned that you can be creative with how you actually set up chapters. You can manipulate how you want the reader to see the story by changing how you give it to them and in what order. I really liked that your pages were organized and easy to read. That made it easier to follow along, while still presenting it in a way that isn't boring.