History Benchmark Two

Catherine Nardone (Student 2013)
Catherine Nardone

I really liked your project! You had a lot of interesting aspects to look at. You guys must have worked so hard on this. There was a really good hook making people read your articles. These were things that a lot of people don't usually know, so it was refreshing to see something different.

Matthew Walker (Student 2013)
Matthew Walker

I agree with Ashyné on this the way that you introduce most of the characters is pretty good. I also really enjoyed the way you wrote the articles. Also the last thing I enjoyed was the visual representations within this project.

Jordan McLaughlin (Student 2013)
Jordan McLaughlin

This was a pretty cool article and a big time in history, so many things were happening including the depression so, that being said the articles should have been pretty cool any how. I think you touched upon and informed people about prohibition who have never read about it before and it was a very worth while reading when looking the articles and website where pretty flawless, pictures with links and links in your articles GJ!… One thing to change was it was confusing to know where to start.

Cecelia Baez (Student 2013)
Cecelia Baez

I love the organization and design. Very neat and tidy. Loads of hyper links, but the bolding of the hyper links help point out key and important words… so great double wammy. The picture randomly in between paragraphs is a lovely touch to the design making it more interesting to read. Very informative onto facts and such. did you mean to make it an article as giving just historical facts, or did you just choose not to include a personal side to the article with "I" and "we"… etc (:?

Kimberly Parker (Student 2013)
Kimberly Parker

For sure expand on your introduction. It's very straight forward but you can add more to it. When you talk about how it was legal to brew your own alcohol and consume it and when you say if the alcohol was already in their possession it was still legal to consume it. Explain more about how this is a loophole and why the government made these rules. Why was this such a big loophole? I really enjoyed when you talked about the gangsters and Al Capone. The rest of your project was so good and I learned a lot from it. Great work Liv!!

Longnu Nhan (Student 2013)
Longnu Nhan

I like the way your project was designed. It was nice and simple. I likes how you included pictures and quotes. It proves to me that you did your research. I didn't quite understand the whole reaction part? Maybe you should introduced the topic first instead of being straight forward. Give your audience a heads up. [:

Marley Utzig (Student 2013)
Marley Utzig

The first article is really good and gives a great description of the law but it is not written as if we are there. Beth also did a project on alcohol prohibition and had her reaction as the Valentines Day Massacare, are there any other big murders like this over alcohol or was this the only one? I like the information about changing the legal drinking age so that it was older then before. I also like pictures a lot.

Ashyne Bright (Student 2013)
Ashyne Bright

i love how you connected Al Capone to this revolution. the way you brought him in was smooth and easy to understand where he was coming from and where he stood. i also like te structure of your website, it is nice and professional. Love It Olivia.!

Rebecca Fenton (Student 2013)
Rebecca Fenton

I really loves this project because the prohibition really interests me, and you made it sound really awesome. I liked all of the pictures that you added my only recommendation for before you present is to add an introductary page just so you're not just hopping into the articles all at once, you prep the audience for them first!

Chelsea Smith (Student 2013)
Chelsea Smith

This is like really awesome. I loved the voice in the articles. The pictures were great, they were like mixed into the article, so it lead to nice breaks in the text. Also the questions that broke the article up a little worked well. I learned a lot and it left me with questions of what the future might hold for the past articles. They came me interested and wanting to read the next one. (: