Iran-U.S. Relations

My infographic covers three major events in the history of Iran-U.S. relations: the coup of Mohammad Mossadegh, the Iran-Contra Affair, and the use of Stuxnet to delay the Iran's development of fully-enriched uranium. The United States has taken many covert actions against Iran in pursuit of our own economic and political interests. The U.S. involvement in all three of the aforementioned events is very interesting and often hard to believe. Learning about Iran-U.S. relations gives a new perspective on what the U.S. is capable of. 

Anna Sugrue (Student 2016)
Anna Sugrue

I like the font choice and color scheme and your interactive charts. The blob chart is a very creative and interesting way to show the factors and the weight of each factor. I would love to see the research behind making those weight decisions.

Jasmin Gilliam (Student 2016)
Jasmin Gilliam

Il earns da out the different factors into the reasons for the U.S. involvement in Iran and how usually a majority rules for one reason over the others. I liked that you had numbers or something close to it and it looks like something you'd see online somewhere real fancy