La República Dominicana

Paul-Ann Whyte (Student 2018)
Paul-Ann Whyte

The beginning is a bit soft for me. I could barely understand what you were saying but you did speak at a pace that I would have been able to understand if you had used words I had known. Also the music was great but at times it got too loud for me to be able to hear it. I think Fabian spoke a little too fast but maybe that was because he's a heritage speaker but still I was a little confused and couldn't answer the questions.

Cindy Chen (Student 2018)
Cindy Chen

In the beginning it is kinda hard to understand but I was still able to understand. I like how this video is slow but not too slow because this help me answer the question. Nice work!

Tajnia Hussain (Student 2018)
Tajnia Hussain

Overall, I think you did great! You had multiple photos to represent what you were talking about. You were very descriptive on what you ate at the restaurant and gave us the name of each food you ate. In the beginning the volume was very low and I could not hear clearly.

Siani Wilson (Student 2018)
Siani Wilson

This project was flamessss.. LOL I like how the video was really clear and easy to understand. You guys didn't speak to lower or really loud. It was slow and really easy to follow. Nice Job!

Menduyarka Dennis (Student 2018)
Menduyarka Dennis

This was a nice video overall. In the beginning, it was a bit hard to make out what was said, but I could still understand it. Also, I like how slow the video went. It was slow, but not too slow, so I could get almost all the information as I could. The pronunciation needs a bit of work, but this video is really nice. Good Job :D.

Nadia Green (Student 2018)
Nadia Green

What I liked about the video was that the pictures flowed nicely. There were times in the audio where it was low and then it was extremely loud. Also throughout the video I was not able to hear the speakers because of the background music. I think that the music could have been on a lower setting. Other than that I think people that spoke were clear.