Marijuana Laws

​This is our 2nd quarter BM all about Marijuana! Check it out! http://csmithmutzignhd.blogspot.com/

By: Chelsea A Smith & Marley Utzig

Christian Gelbolingo (Student 2013)
Christian Gelbolingo

When I heard that you guys were doing this topic, I was very interested. What point of you are you writing in? On the very bottom of the website, you mentioned, "…these dirty Mexicans have brought the drug of marijuana into the country…" Were you writing in the point of view of someone who was very against it? The layout of the website, however, was a bit messy. I didn't know where to go or what to read first. I suggest having different sections or tabs that you can click so that each article has it's own space, also make sure that the font is uniform and the same size. Also, more images! Overall, the project was great, it provided me with very interesting information, I liked the timeline as well. Ps. Make sure that if you're interested in turning in a website for The National History day presentations that you have it as an NHD.Weebly.com website.

Olivia Smith (Student 2013)
Olivia Smith

ok so i would like to start off by saying that i was really bummed that herman didn't put me on the list to see you guys present yours because i thought it was going to be awesome. you both are amazing with presentation! so anyway, your website is stellar! the timeline is so cool and you can tell that you guys put a lot into this. the only recommendation i can give you is to have an intro in the beginning. seriously awesome guys.