According to the feedback I got. I learned that I have to keep my pictures color backgrounds similar to the rest of the pictures. In my “Fashion designing” picture, I had a tan background, unlike the other pictures which had a white background. So, I changed the picture with another picture that is also associated with fashion designing, and with a white background. Another thing I learned was to make my type really big. I made it 24 size, however there was some people that couldn’t see it, so I change it to a 36, so people could see it clear. Another thing I changed was the theme. My theme had a light pink background, with a couple squares + triangles in the right top corner that is indigo & dark blue, and the picture with my name on it, was cutting through it. So I change the theme and I don’t have those square + triangles on the top corner, so instead I have a pink & purple background. The top is pink, and the bottom purple, and I placed the 2 pictures of my passions in the bottom, and the picture of my name, and the “All about me” text above it. The last thing I changed, was the location of the “All about me” text. I placed it above the my name picture, instead of the bottom. Because according to the feedback I got, my name should be under it, so it could be read as “All about me: Amira”. Research is extremely important in the beginning of the project, because I learned lots of things that helped me understand what to do, and it came to a good result.