MilItary Industrial Complex ... EJ, JB, IS

2011-12-16 09.52.43
2011-12-16 09.52.43

Dylan Cordivari (Student 2013)
Dylan Cordivari

I love how you used animals to represent things. The sheep was a cool idea because sheep are sort of followers so it seems like the followers are building weapons as instructed.

Samantha Zeisloft (Student 2013)
Samantha Zeisloft

i like the symbolism, you used a lot of it and also how it looks like you have a little town but its actually like a state or country, you had a good use of labeling your pictures jst drawn well

Aja Wallace (Student 2013)
Aja Wallace

I like the large mouth of the lion, being the military being the power. The sheep are so a nice touch to be the workers who do what they are told. The fox being the government is also a nice idea because it can make itself be nice an mean at times.

Jennifer Landham (Student 2013)
Jennifer Landham

I like how you used the lion because it's like the lion is taking over the military. Like it's showing it's dominance against the military. Then the people who make up everything is like little sheep. That also shows the strength of the military and how controlling it's becoming.

Callie Monroe (Student 2013)
Callie Monroe

I think that your cartoon was super cool especially because my group had the same topic and it was interesting to see how we represented them differently. The lion is definitely a very strong figure and is known for being the king of the jungle. This shows how powerful and scary the military can be.