Philly Love Notes <3

Dear Broad Street Line,

It's not easy to say this but we've got a really complicated relationship. Sometimes we're right in time with each other, other times we're minutes off. Sometimes you move too fast for me, I find myself stumbling and apologizing. Other times you move too slow, making me feel like you could care less about where I have to go. There's a lot of people that need you as much as I do. From the school students, to the officer workers, to the sleepyheads. Sometimes you clean up nice and other time I just wonder how you could let yourself go. But through it all I cherish the time we spend together. You got me through a lot these past 3 and a half years. From home to school and from school to home, I couldn't do it without you. You've accepted me when I was lonely and when I came with company. I guess what I'm saying is, through all the hustle and bustle I still love you. I'll always be here to fill that empty space in your cart.

Yours Truly,

Symone

Jessica Hinton (Student 2013)
Jessica Hinton

This is definitely something different. Not sure many people would choose public transportation as their favorite place. But I think you did a nice job describing what the Broad Street Line is like.