Reflection - Kai Payton

One Slide 2 (1)
I've learned that slides with many points of interest aren't pleasing to the eye. I've also learned that bright colors catch the eye, and it contrast well with darker colors in the back. I decided to take one picture from the five I had before so it could be one point one slide. One point of interest is better than many, because your eye can focus on one thing instead of it switching from each point. Research is important when beginning the project, because when you present it's good to know some elements of design to get a better grade on your presentation.

Orlando Irizarry (Student 2020)
Orlando Irizarry

Something that worked well with your slide is that you only have one picture which is what you want to have so we can focus on your slide. Something that you can change is the color of sneakerhead because to me i didnt notice it until i put my brightness up

Asnain Khan (Student 2020)
Asnain Khan

This slide works well because the colors contrast with the background and your text is big enough for people to see. Also, your slide is eye catching, it really gets the point across in about 3 seconds.

Asnain Khan (Student 2020)
Asnain Khan

Octavain Davis (Student 2020)
Octavain Davis

Bro you already know what i´m going to say. Well done! Not only did you use Zen website vocabulary, you contrasted the rules and faded the background and making the sneakers ¨Pop!¨.

Mayah Gold (Student 2020)
Mayah Gold

I think it was a smart move to focus on one picture directly, but I feel that you could have made it slightly better. Because the shoes are red, and the background is a few different colors, it was a little difficult to see what the words were saying. To make it better, making the words a different color, maybe white or something that sticks out, would probably improve your slide. However, I think you did a really good job focusing on one point. Overall, I would give you a 95.