Relationships Gone Wild!!! by joshua melendez

In this pod cast I wanted to see how people who are in relationships deal with working with each other. Also how they separate their home life from their work life. So I interviewed my cousins Darryl and his girl friend Charlene. That way I could get an insight on how they deal with this situation in their daily lives.

When doing the interviews it was better for me to have fun while trying to get my work done because it was more interesting not only for me but also for the people I interviewed. That’s what made the interview flow sound real and not scripted. That is what also made the people who I interviewed feel more comfortable. So they had no problem laughing in the interview or just making it sound like a regular conversation.

While I was doing this project on garage band I learned things that didn’t before about garage band. I learned how to fade out the music and bring it up when I want to. Also I learned how to change the volume on things. I learned how to use garage band by not only asking for help but just sitting down and just playing with garage band on my own. So I learned how to do things on my own.

Things I would tell my peers is to have fun when doing an interview because it makes it more fun for you and who ever you are interviewing. Also try not to just ask questions that are going to get a “yes” or “no” answer, or would just get a sentence, or two response. Try to ask questions that would build up to a story. That would also make the person your interviewing feel more comfortable because their telling a story and everyone loves to tell stories.

jawn jawn

Gaberielle Santaniello (Student 2014)
Gaberielle Santaniello

I love your podcast! It's not too serious, because you guys laugh and I think that makes it sound more informal and easier to listen to. I liked the topic and everything was consistent and really interesting!

Octavius Collins (Student 2014)
Octavius Collins

I liked this podcast. It was funny, and serious at the same time. I always thought relationships and work was a crossing boundary (which it is) but, this interview proved that there are couples who can work it out. Good job .

Kilah Kemp (Student 2014)
Kilah Kemp

OMMMMMGGGGGGGG Josh this was soo cool. It had the right amount of music and the right amount of commentary. It was the really good and the story was interesting. Job well done!