The Difficulty of Living

Blog Post #1:

My topic is going to be Depression and Anxiety (for any age group). I am interested in this topic because I myself was recently diagnosed with depression and anxiety, and it’s fascinating because this is something that can developed over time or maybe after a certain event. Also how there is so many in’s and out’s to it, and how it can be different for everybody. Depression is basically chemical imbalance in the brain, that causes a lot of mental and physical symptoms that can affect you and your loved ones.

This issue is significant because Depression and Anxiety is one of the main causes of disability, and even death. It is extremely important to be aware about it because you never know when or if you would run into this kind of situation in desperate need of help. Depression and Anxiety is basically an imbalance in your brain. Everyone every now and then gets a little blue sometimes, however if you are waking up in tears almost every morning, feel like you are dragging your feet 24-7.

At this point I’m wondering how educated people are these days about this subject, I also question what I haven’t learned yet about Depression and Anxiety. I’m hoping that I can find great ways to explain this kind of subject because it can be extremely difficult sometimes explaining to others what seems confusing sometimes yourself.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/37bd4927b718e09d0dde7f00beb70f80/tumblr_namloc4Cp51swxxogo1_500.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_me03p6BDiY1rkak3ro1_500.png

Nathan Little (Student 2018)
Nathan Little

Its really great how u demonstrating that u feel to other people about it, more people who read will have a better understanding of what this is. I feel like this is a conflict that has to be dealt with and be shared for us to know more and research for a cure for this, i dont think i'll ever do this, this is based off of confidence. This reminded me of a project i did at the franklin institute and we research different problems people in the world have.

Kaamil Jones (Student 2018)
Kaamil Jones

This post made me think of how many people go through things that we don't know about. ¨Im my own worst enemy¨ stood out to me, thats a very powerful quote. This reminded me of how the people I know are dealing with so many different things.