Benchmark 2, NHD

Bethany Carter (Student 2013)
Bethany Carter

I liked your articles and they were all on the topic of electricity but I did not see how they connected with the revolution, reaction and reform. One was about how Edison tried to make a.c. current look bad. The second one was about providing cheep electricity to farmers. The last one was about Tesla making a hydro-electric power plant. I don't see how these things fit with the revolution, reaction and reform.

Longnu Nhan (Student 2013)
Longnu Nhan

AHHHHHH! I love your presentation. This is far the best presentation I have seen and read. When I clicked on your project, an elephant popped up but your topic was the evolution of electricity—that triggered my mind. I had a very confused face. I did not know that they electrocuted an animal. That's horrible. This was so unique, it left me in "WOW." When I saw the video, my heart dropped and called Topsy a hoe LOL. I don't know why, but I don't like him. But on the bright side, it turned into something good. But what he did was wrong towards the animals!

Chelsea Smith (Student 2013)
Chelsea Smith

I read these articles when they were first started and they have come far! They are really good and you explained the different types of electricity very well for the people that do not know anything about it. The elephant story is crazy and very interesting. I like the adding of the videos such a great idea and helped paint the picture of what happened.

Tyler Morales (Student 2013)
Tyler Morales

Read over your benchmark out loud and you'll see that there are a couple spelling errors and places that dont make sense but not many. Besides that your presentation was very interesting.