C Band- Panama

Kimberly Barnes (Student 2018)
Kimberly Barnes

I really like the music and the way you introduced yourselves before talking about the adventure! The way the Spanish was read was exciting and it was hard not to stay focused on the video.

Tajnia Hussain (Student 2018)
Tajnia Hussain

You all had a lot of information to talk about which was great! It looked like you guys really went to Panama since you went into detail about the restaurants and festivals. Towards the middle and ending the audio was very fuzzy and it was very hard to understand what the person was saying.

Nadia Green (Student 2018)
Nadia Green

I think that this was a really nice video. The pictures were clear and they flowed nicely throughout the video. Also all of the voices were clear and I could understand what was being said.

Paul-Ann Whyte (Student 2018)
Paul-Ann Whyte

Sadly, I wasn't able to answer any of your questions. I think you guys spoke a little too fast though so i wasn't able to pick up on anything you guys said. Also there was the point where the audio was too loud and you couldn't hear Rafael's part but other than that I really liked your video.

Menduyarka Dennis (Student 2018)
Menduyarka Dennis

The video was very clear in the beginning. One thing that might have been a problem for some people was when the audio became a bit blown out, and we couldn't hear Rafael as much as we wanted to. Other than that, this was a really nice video. Good job :D