Espanol Summer

The project was to find and select 5 or more pictures from past summers. We were to find the pictures and describe them using our espanol vocabulary and past tense words.
How did you apply the SLA core values to your project. Then we had to create the pictures into a presentation and post it into sla blog aka slate.

I questioned about my family history. I Researched what i used to do in my past summers. I collaborated with my relatives to get the pictures. I am presenting my project on slate. I am reflecting on it with these reflection questions.

What did you learn about Spanish through completing this project?

I learned that fue means was and other past ensue words.

What did you change about your final project based on peer feedback?  What did you change based on Srta. G’s feedback?

Nothing was changed.

If you had the opportunity to start your project all over again, how would you do it differently?

I would have more than three people peer edit my work

Did you enjoy this project? Why or why not?

The project was new and fun. It wasn't something that I had expected. 

Do you have any suggestions for me if I do this same project next year?

One suggestion is to be more flexible with the number of pictures. If a person only has like 2 or 4 then that should be worth more than just a C.

Jeffery Schwartz (Student 2014)
Jeffery Schwartz

The project looked great, I liked the smooth transition between each slide. The voice over might need to be a little bit louder, so we can hear you over the music. Do you have any more pictures you could have included?

Rosemary Flite (Student 2014)
Rosemary Flite

I liked how clear your voiceovers were and that you included music. You should add text to each picture along with the voiceover How old were you in your picture in Louisiana?