Proyecto E1 U1: Jayla Wright, Lily Rivera, Ahlik Muhammud, James Klenk

In Unit 1 of Español 1, we learned how say the days in español and how to tell someone what day it is In this video, Jimmy and Jayla go about their normal school day, and then head home. As per usual, Jimmy goes to bed, but he wakes up to quite the surprise.
In U1 of E1, we learned how to use Ud. when formally greeting/conversing with someone, and how to use tu when casually greeting/conversing with someone. In this video, Lily gets the chance to meet President Obama and have a friendly conversation with him! She then meets with her friend Jayla later on.
In U1, we also learned how to correctly order in a restaurant, and manners to use as well. In this video, Jimmy goes to a restaurant and orders a burrito. The outcome of this simple event will shock you. 
Lastly, we learned how to ask for someone's birthday as well as telling someone out birthday.In our last video, Jayla, Lily, and Jimmy just casually walking together. Lily asks Jayla's birthday, and she tells her. Turns out, it happened to be that very same day!