Reflection on Media Fluency

Tobi Adebayo Tech

Some things I learned is that there is a guideline to follow in creating a visual display. To make sure you take take all the rules into consideration when creating a billboard. Another thing is you must not to clutter your space with many things because then your audience will start to lose focus of the message you want to get to them. Lasly, things I took away from doing this project was that not everything is going to be perfect you wanna play with it. Also things like color choice, empty space and tangents are like a no no when creating a billboard.

The changes I made I feel were all necessary for my process. From looking at my old slide one can tell that I started fresh and used nothing from my old slide. Being that I wanted someone to see this and know exactly what my billboard was about I decide to have less things. The big change I made was the fact that I added a border so it emphasises the picture in the middle. I also decided to change the gymnastics move that the girl was doing. Being that my slide now is very basic I decide that I would use this picture to show the complex within the slide. The last change I added was playing more with the empty space.

It is important to do research  when beginning a project because it gives you a sense of knowledge on the task at hand. In doing this project it would not be what it is today if not for research. Also in doing this feel like research helped me to put my thoughts all together.

Jeremiah Butler (Student 2020)
Jeremiah Butler

Your slide is very creative to leave the viewer's perception blank to fill in what they think about you. Not saying that it doesn't show you, but it does leave a little eye catching mystery to it that pulls the viewer in. Good job!

Mariel Bonet-Lopez (Student 2020)
Mariel Bonet-Lopez

Since everything is centered the slide looks way more advanced and professional. I think you're choice of taking out the words and leaving empty spaces was smart. It makes the girl in the center stick out and that tells me the symbol is very important.