Reflection On Media Fluency

Technology Assignment - Slide (2)

The only changes that made were at the bottom of my slide. I attached the arrow line to the female cartoon fighter. This adds significance because the quote has to do with the fighter. So now people understand that they are together to finish a story. The story is that there’s only one winner in the end so that’s why there’s only one fighter. A fighter must never give up and keep going. So that’s why the quotes goes with the female cartoon fighter.

Georjelis Rujano (Student 2020)
Georjelis Rujano

The idea of extending the arrow was a efficient choice for us the viewer connect the quote with the female fighter. I feel like the empty space was a strong idea by telling the meaning of that other side won't back you down, like the negative (space) side don't matter because you're in the positive side like I will always win and the quote gives evidence of that idea. Good job!

Mariel Bonet-Lopez (Student 2020)
Mariel Bonet-Lopez

Extending the arrow was an effective choice. It gives the whole slide more meaning. It is visually appealing and my eyes automatically focus on the boxer and the words "Don't Hold Back." Your choice of leaving that empty space was a strong choice. When I look at it though I see a lot of symbolism. Great slide!