D Band trip to Nicaragua

By; Tia, Amado, Athalia and Shane 

Jamie Polson (Student 2018)
Jamie Polson

there is a lot of information which is good but there were times during the video when I couldn't understand what people were saying because they were talking so fast

Thomas Conley (Student 2019)
Thomas Conley

Your images looked as if they were very carefully selected-they are very up-close and clear. The transitions and photos made it seem that the viewer was actually being taken through the place

Malachi Johnson (Student 2018)
Malachi Johnson

Your video sounded and looked very clear and smooth, there wasn't any long pauses. That being said the only thing you could possibly add to this is back ground music. Outside of that good job!

Tamir Harper (Student 2018)
Tamir Harper

It seems as though you guys had fun with the project. The photos that's in the project is clear. The presentation wording at the bottom really help. The speaking was clear and not that muffled.

Tamir Harper (Student 2018)
Tamir Harper

Tamir Harper (Student 2018)
Tamir Harper

Lily Palmer (Student 2018)
Lily Palmer

Your video was really clear visually and verbally which made it really easy to follow along. I liked the pictures even though it was mostly just listening. They made it clear when there were words you didn't understand

Yafang Wu (Student 2018)
Yafang Wu

Great job with label the pictures, I had never thought that we should label our pictures, to make sure that people understand better what you are talking about. Next time just make sure that you don't have those random sounds on the background.