My New & Improved Slide

Tech (1)
I learned a lot about making detailed and intentional points through simple images in media. I liked learning how to get a clear concept across with not a lot words.
I made changes to my second slide, trying to do a better job of using the rule of thirds, as well as getting rid of all tangents that existed. I also changed up my images to make the slide look a little crisper.
Research is very important especially in a new concept like this. When you go up in front of the class I think it's important to look like you know what you are talking about as well as to backup your decision making with research you did.

Justin Siegel (Student 2020)
Justin Siegel

This slide looks a lot better. The Contrast between the black and white is fascinating to the audience. The message with the man standing on top of the basketball/world is very clear.

Alexis Sweeney (Student 2020)
Alexis Sweeney

Eye-popping, white and black contrasts well, and ball is life. I honestly don't know what else to say about this other than what has been abused to the point of no return.

Mamadou Samassa (Student 2020)
Mamadou Samassa

Wow, this slide is fascinating to the viewer's eyes you have clearly shown that you were taking time to make the slide look more appealing. The black in the background really looks like space and the world really does look like the world. The adjusted the person on the earth and now i't very visible to the viewer. Good job on doing more research to improve your slide always remember nothing can be done with putting effort.

Georjelis Rujano (Student 2020)
Georjelis Rujano

The concept of the basketball as being the world inside the basketball makes me realize that basketball is everything to you. But keep in mind the tensions with the pictures in the slide, good job!!!

Christina Eng (Student 2020)
Christina Eng

The black and white went really well with each other and I could read the letters clearly. The man on the top really needs fixing because you can see the edges and lines of it.