Reflection of my slide

I learned about design with the designs and how they have an impact in your slide with everything you put in, that’s either words, phrases, pictures, etc… And I learned different terms to describe somebodies slide or whatever in the future we are going to do. The changes I made was because I was able to take in the critiques from my peers good and bad to fix my slide. For example the tensions I had with my pictures with the borders of the slide, and balancing the negative and positive balance in my slides with the heavy pictures. I centered my phrase to make it more straight up to view and easily to read, my peers recommended this change and I agree with them. The research was very important so you know how and why you doing what you doing, for example the tension was a common problem and balance with the positive and negative sides. Putting the pictures right so they correlate with the other things on the slide was a big part why we did the research first.

Slide-Rujano (3)

Zeyah Gomez (Student 2020)
Zeyah Gomez

Your slide is successful and tells a story your slide lets me know where your from and the white really is a plane color but it works here because your figure is black and that really is successful in this slide. This slide really pops. Great slide!

Dasia Oakley (Student 2020)
Dasia Oakley

Your slide looks very put together and it represents who you are. The way you have everything black and white but the flag shows how much your country means to you. Great job!

Mariel Bonet-Lopez (Student 2020)
Mariel Bonet-Lopez

The contrast between the black and white is very proficient. Also, the coloring in the flag makes it stand out and visually appealing. There's not to much on the slide either which makes it better to the eye. Great job.

Amani Harb (Student 2020)
Amani Harb

It is good that you changed the tensions on the side on the slide. The way you centered the phrase worked very nicely together. overall very nice slide!